Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Which color nail polish on my toes? Red, pink, blue, orange, black, or purple? Fingernails will be pink!! :)?

I have an Indian skin tone, meaning brown, and I can't decide which nail polish color I should use for school. Red, pink, blue, orange, black, or white? My fingers will be pink, and if you think I should change it to another color, please let me know which color you have in mind. Keep in mind that I only have red, pink, blue, orange, black, and white! Thanks!! :)Which color nail polish on my toes? Red, pink, blue, orange, black, or purple? Fingernails will be pink!! :)?
orange if its bright pink and black if notWhich color nail polish on my toes? Red, pink, blue, orange, black, or purple? Fingernails will be pink!! :)?
RED RED RED!!! It'd look ah-mazing on a darker skin tone. It's perfect for school too, it says ';I'm fun, I'm flirty, but I get down to business!'; Have fun with your mani-pedi!
red! totally!


people with a darker skin tone look amazing in red nail polish!


:]
Pink to match your fingernails.
I really don't care something that matches at least



Red! =] It will pop out with your skin tone!
Red.
red
pink
red!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment